August 2, 2012

A little 9 to 5


Good Thursday morning,  it is shaping up to be another hot day her in central IL. So, I thought I would pop in for a qucik blog post and then back to my scrap room for a little creating.  

As I said in a previous post, my other assigned line for June was October Afternoons, 9 to 5.  I ended up doing a layout, about my daughters graduation and a quick card.

My Layout: Oh, the places you will Go...I used mainly October Afternoon's 9 to 5 paper and embellishments.   I did throw in Studio Calico's wood veneer "My Type" and a small piece of Divine Twine in Cotton Candy.
 


 My Card: You Make me happy from 9 to 5.  Items used Divine Twine Cotton Candy and October Afternoon 9 to 5 Collection.

As an added bonus, I thought I would share a quick layout I did with Echo Parks "So Happy Together" line. I am in love with Echo Park and all their lines and this line is no exception.  This layout was from a Summer Trip to Wisconsin. We got all the cousins to pose for a quick photo the day we left.  I must apologize the pictures are not the best, but I may try to redo them when I get a little better lighting.   Everything used in this layout was from the Echo Park  So Happy Together Collection Kit. 







 Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.  I will be back in the next day or two to share my July projects and a fun little mini album I am working on.All items for the above layouts can be found at the Scrabooking Studio in Bloomington,Il.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS