August 22, 2012

Just like that Summer is over

Just like that summer is over and the kids are back in school.  I always get a little depressed when they have to go back.  I don't mind being lonely, I just hate the fact my kids are growing up.  I know it is all part of life but boy I hate getting old!!!

Yesterday, I mentioned I would show you a new mini book that I am working on...Here is a glimpse of the line I will be using.
If you can see the picture clearly you will see it is the new  October Afternoon's Woodland Park.  This line just recently arrived at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.  Can I just say, I love this line.  I had originally told myself I wasn't going to purchase it or any new paper for that matter.  I have a little problem buying paper.

Ok, I need to finish a layout for my August design team assignment.  As soon as I finish it, I will start the above mini album...

Have a Great Day(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS