August 3, 2012

My 1st Christmas Mini Book of 2012

As many people know, I love, love, love to do mini albums.  Along with my love for doing mini albums, is my love for Christmas.  When I saw all the sneak peeks from CHA,  I immediately knew My Minds Eyes new Christmas release All is Bright would make a adorable mini.  So, when it arrived at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL. I immediately grabbed it and came home and started to play with it.  I have decided to show you the first few pages.  I am hoping to finish this mini up by next week.  After all, I am anxiously waiting for a few more Christmas Lines to come in.








Items I used from My Minds Eye, All is Bright collection: Paper Pack, Chipboard embellishments, buttons, washi tape, elements stickers, Accessories Pad and Stamps.  I may have to go back and get the rhinestones for this collection.  Sadly, the mini pad and brads were already sold out:(

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.  I will be back early next week to share my July Design team projects and if you are lucky my finished mini album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS