August 6, 2012

July Projects for The Scrapbooking Studio

Good Monday Afternoon.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was nice and relaxing, just the way I like them.  Today, I thought I would pop in really quick to share a couple of my July Projects. 

For one of my lines I was given American Crafts Shoreline Collection.  I really like the bright colors in this line, they just scream summer fun. 

1st project a layout.   I used: White Bazzill Cardstock for the base and paper from the Shoreline collection.  Summer and friends was cut out from my Slice.  Totally of the subject, but I recently purchased the cameo and can't wait to start using it.  Anyway, back to the layout.  The Pinwheel in the upper left corner is an embellishment from the Shoreline collection.  I hand cut the 4 bottle caps to the right of the picture from the Shoreline paper.  I made a pocket on the left of the photo to add a tag for journaling.

Card:  Pretty basic.  All items were from the shoreline collection.
As always, the items used in the above two projects can be found at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington and Moline, Il. 

Hope you enjoy the remainder of your Monday. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow to show you a few more pages in my Christmas mini album.  Later in the week, I will finish sharing my July projects.  I need to pop back into The Scrapbooking Studio to snap a few more pictures.  For some reason I couldn't get the pictures to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS