August 21, 2012

Check out this mess.

Just popping in really quick.  Nothing new to share.  I am currently trying to finish my August design team projects.  I thought I would share how messy of a scrapper I really am.

This is how my Scrapbook desk currently looks.
 The next two photos are how my Scrapbook room currently looks.  When we moved, I had big plans for this room.  Well, plans are good but you need to make sure you actually carry out your planes to make them effective.  I have recently ordered cabinets and counter top.  Hopefully, within a couple weeks my cabinets will be in.  Then, I will share my finished space.

Hope you all have a good day.  I will be back later in the week to show you a new mini book I am currently working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS