August 13, 2012

Good Monday Morning!!! Sorry I didn't post the remaining pictures for my Christmas mini over the weekend as promised.  I am currently training for a marathon and after my 19 mile run Saturday, I was not in the mood to mess with it.  Then on Sunday, we took a little road trip with the kids to Chicago to do a little back to school shopping.

I typically put together quite a few Christmas mini albums.  Some I keep for myself and others I give away as gifts.  There are just to many fun Christmas lines on the market and I just can't pick one.  So, I buy 3-4 and make mini albums.

So, without further ado, here are the remaining pages of my Christmas mini album, that I originally started sharing last week.  I used My Minds Eye, All is Bright.  As I said when I originally showed you the first few pages, I love this line!!! I enjoy the the colors and the paper was so lovely, it hardly needed any additional work.  Just a little note, when I put them together without pictures, I don't use any adhesive on any part that goes over the photo frame, you can always add that at a later date.  If there is a photo mate, I make sure to leave 2 sides open so the picture can easily be place.






 In between all my photo mates, I placed journaling cards.  If you don't want to journal, you can always add another picture.
 the tips of these flags are not adhered down, so the picture will slide right under them.







 Hope you enjoyed this fun little mini album...Now, I need to get a little housework done:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS