December 3, 2012

Whew It's Been Awhile

Wow, haven't posted on here in a bit.  My apologies, things just got busy and time got away from me.  I can't believe it is already December.  This year has sure flown by.

I did run my marathon.  Super glad that is over! I say I will never do another, but I am already rethinking that idea.  I did make a cute mini album to highlight this years marathon.  I still need to add the pictures, but I thought I would share of the few pages.  I ended up using Echo parks for the Record 2 collection.









Since it is December, I am going to share my December Daily Cover page.  It went together very quickly but I am happy with how it turned out.   I have never actually done a December Daily but thought this year I would give it a try!  I used Crate Papers Sleigh Ride.  I am in love with Crate paper and especially this line.





Hope you have a great day.  I will try to get back later this week to share a few additional pages of my December Daily album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS