December 8, 2012

Dec. 8th, Already???

This month is sure starting to fly by, only THREE weekends left before Christmas!!!

Since this month is moving along faster then I would like, I decided not to actually do a December daily.  Instead, I decided to make a December mini album to document important dates and events during the month.  I thought this would be a little less stressful for me.  I am making the pages and added pictures as I capture them.

Here is the inside cover. The Paper is from Crate Papers Sleigh Ride collection.  I also used a piece of Green Pow paper, and a small piece of Studio Calico's Wonderland Sleigh ride.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the arrows, saying and snowflakes.


Here is another page I put together.
 A close up of all the layering.

I will update with progress very soon! Hope you all have a good day!
          -Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS