December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve

Hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas.  I have been battling a bad cold/flu since before Christmas.  I'm not sure what is going around but whatever it is sure seems to last.  Hopefully with this colder mid-west weather it will freeze all the germs.

Hard to believe 2012 is coming to an end.  This year has flown by.  I had a daughter graduate from High School and is now a Sophmore in college, we moved and I completed a few half marathons and a marathon. 

What does 2013 have in store??? I'm not sure, but a few goals I will be working on:

1.  Try to cook nightly for my family.  This is always hard as my family is off in so many directions.   Sometimes cooking for 2 is just no fun.
2.  To PR a half marathon.  I have registered for 4 thus far, so hopefully one will bring some magic.
3.  Although I swear them off every year, I hope to complete The Chicago Marathon in 2013 feeling   great. 
4.  Stay active with Crossfit.  I absolutely love crossfit.  After two back surgeries, I have to modify a few moves but I give it 110% every time I go.

I originally started this blog for my creative side and scrapbooking.  I do plan on keeping up with it but I plan on sharing more of my running and crossfit adventures in 2013!!!

Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some of your creations! BTW, I met Janelle Ragusa..I cleaned her teeth! :)Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Jen and Happy New year to you. I sure hope I can get some creative juices flowing in 2013, they have been MIA lately. Yes, Janelle is super sweet, I only wish I could have her body.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS