December 20, 2012

Good Afternoon! 
 

Today has finally settled down a little after I have been dealing with sick children the past few days. Thank goodness we are almost all back to normal as the holiday is quickly coming up on us! 
This morning I had a little time to finish up some little projects I will share below for the holidays! 


This first project I worked on was a ornament for my daughters class to give to an elder she works with in her CNA program. Not only is it a fun little ornament, it was very easy to make! 




 The next thing i finished up today was a card i made for my sons teacher for Christmas which i have to go drop off today! 

Well, off to go start some holiday cleaning and prep and enjoying my last little bit of peace before all of the kids are on Christmas break and the havoc of the holidays. Hope you all have a good rest of the day! I plan to post more of my December Daily album as soon as a finish the page I am currently working on! 

-Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS