September 14, 2012

Finally Friday

Happy Friday...It has been one of those weeks that seem to drag on forever.  As I get older, I try not to wish the weeks away.  But, sometimes it just can't be helped!!!  I think my problem this week is my impending long run tomorrow.  I am currently training for a marathon and have the dreaded 22 mile run bright and early in the morning.   Seriously, this was my problem.  Knowing all week what was coming...

Anyway, nothing to scrappy to share today.  I do have my September assignments about ready, just need to edit the pictures.  I will however share a couple pictures of some new paper I recently purchased at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL. I originally stopped at the store to pick up a few additional sheets of Echo Parks For the Record 2.  Of Course, I had to check out all the new paper:) When I laid my eyes on Jillibean Soups Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup line, I had to have it:-)  I love, love, love every sheet of paper in this line.  Such fun colors and patterns.  I also HAD to purchase Jillibean soup labels, banner bites, Alphabeans and two sheets of paper from Country Pumpkin Chowder.  So, expect to see another winter oriented mini album in the near future because I can't wait to start creating with this line:-)



Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend.  Mine will be a whole lot better after my impending LONG run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS