September 12, 2012

Time on my hands

Good Afternoon.  Now that the kids are back in school, I have a lot of free time on my hands.  So, what does one do with so much free time??? I get making mini albums for upcoming events.  Well, I have tried knitting, but I do more tearing apart then knitting.  At the rate I am going, my scarf just maybe done for next winter.

Proof I am knitting.  Kinda funny the yarn label says Relax, Smile, Repeat...I can't say I am doing any of those.


Anyway, back to my mini albums...I am currently working on 3.  I need one for The Chicago marathon I am running on Oct. 7th, the second for an upcoming trip to Hawaii coming in the later part of October and the final one I am working on is for the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Feb.  I know some may think it is better to design a mini once you have the pictures you plan on using.  For me, it is easier to have them done ahead of time.  This way I can just print the pictures and write out my journaling and I am done.  Plus, for my two upcoming races, I already have my outfits picked out and the paper lines I have chosen work beautifully.

Here is a peek at the cover.  I have a few additional items to add but for the most part this is it.
 I fell in love with October Afternoons Woodland Park when it hit the store.  Originally, I said I wasn't going to purchase it.  But then I feel in love with the colors, patterns and all the embellishments.  So I had no choice but to buy it.  Plus, it will work perfect with my running outfit I have planned for my Disney Half Marathon in Feb.  Hope you enjoy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS