January 9, 2012

Sorry for the delay

January 9, 2012

I hope you all had a nice relaxing holiday and here is to a wonderful New Year.

I am sorry for the delay in posting the remainder of my Christmas mini album, but with the hectic holiday schedule and a move I just ran out of time.


 


                                           (The above photo with the tree, is a clear overlay.)
                                           (Back of the clear overlay.)
                                           
 






This wraps up my Christmas Mini Album using My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas line.  If you have any questions as to how I completed a page, please feel free to contact me.

I hope to be back later this week with my December projects.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the rest of the pics. Your album is just darling. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quick question about the "remember this" page that opens up in the first set of pictures that you showed. Do you have a picture of what the front looks like before it is opened? I can't figure out which page it is. Thanks Marie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS