January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

I thought I would take a quick minute and post the first half of my December projects.  I suppose they don't have to be quick but my beloved Packers are playing football, and I don't want to miss a play!

For December, I was assigned two papers lines, the first being Crate Papers Farmhouse Collection.  I am a huge fan of Crate Paper...Honesty, I am a bit obsessed with them and can't get enough of that line.  Anyway, enough with that, on to my projects.

First, I am going to share a mini album I created: A Oct 2 Remember.  Additional products used were: Maya Road mini chipboard album, Divine Bakers twine, and Bazzill cardstock in Chocolate and Walnut Cream. 











The second item I created was a card, Hello Friend.  All items used  except for the card, were by Crate Paper.



That`s all for today, check back later in the week for more updates. Time to go finish watching the Packer`s game with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS