January 31, 2012




Wow, hard to believe this month is already over.  I hope February goes by just as fast as January did because I am ready for spring!!!

I am new to this whole blogging world and my blog has suffered terribly because of it.  One thing I am going to attempt to do is blog more in February  Now, they may not always be scrapped related post because besides scrapping I love to run.  I am currently training for a couple half marathons and then in October, I will once again run the Chicago Marathon.  Sometimes I think I am just as obsessed with running as I am scrap-booking.  But, life is short and I think we should all enjoy what we do.

Enough about me... I am finally going to share my last two design team projects for December and then my first two from January.

Below are two layouts from December using Jillibean Soup Christmas Chowder.  Both layouts were to be Winter related.  Since I am low on snow related pictures,  I designed the first with a Snow Day in 2012 in mind. 


For Jan. I was given Bo-Bunny Smoochable.  I created a simple Valentines Day card and a Love Note Journal.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS