May 17, 2012

Long Overdue Post

Sorry for the delay in posting my March projects.  With a High School Senior in the house, I have been rather busy.  Wow, when she was first born I thought this day was a long, long, long time away.  I was warned that the time would fly by.  I guess, I never thought it would go by so fast.  It sure is bitter sweet:)   I think I have done my job raising her with the right values.  One of my favorite quotes from the movie "UP", Thanks for the adventure-Now, go make new ones.

I know, blah, blah, blah....lets get on with my March design team work.   For March, I was given My Minds Eye, Follow your Heart and Echo Parks, This & That Graceful.

First, I will share a layout using I designed using Follow Your Heart. 



Then using the Maya Road Acrylic Business Card stand, I designed a favorite quote album.  I have a notebook I tend to write quotes I like.  So,  I thought why not showcase my favorite ones. 








 Since this post is so photo heavy, I will be back tomorrow and share the items I made using Echo Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS