May 7, 2012

I know it has been awhile since I last posted.  Since I am way behind on showing my design team work, I felt it time to do a quick post.  I never finished showing you my design team work from Feb.  So, not only do I owe you the remainder of Feb. but now March and April as well.

The second line I worked with in February was Simple Stories, "Happy Day".  With that line, I created a birthday card for my nephew, 2 layouts and one mini book.

 First is a quick card a threw together.  I used a red Bazzill card stock, random pieces of paper from the "Happy Day" collection, and a blue button I had in my button collection.

 Second, a layout titled "Happy Birthday to you my Blue Eyed boy.  I used a bazzill red card stock and then stickers and paper from Happy Day.  I also used a small piece of Divine Twine in Chocolate.
 Third, a layout with random pictures from his 1st Birthday Party.
 Last, because I loved this line and I had paper left over, I made another little mini book.  Book was by Maya Road and the paper was pieces of "Happy Day", I had remaining.





Hope you enjoyed it.  I will be back this week to share my March projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS