June 1, 2012

June Already....

Hard to believe it is already June.  Kids are officially done with school and ready for some summer entertainment.  I am actually looking forward to no homework for 3 whole months!!!

Well, I know I said it was June, so you may be wondering why I am just now sharing my May projects for the Scrapbooking Studio?  I have no good excuse.  So enough procrastinating.  For the month of May I was given Studio Calico's Classic Calico Line and Echo Parks Note to Self.

First, with Studio Calico's Classic Calico I designed a quick Graduation Card.  For the base of the card I used kraft card stock. Other items used: Studio Calico's: Classic Calico paper, chip board butterflies, card stock stickers and Studio Calico's fabrips.
Next, I designed a layout using my nephew's pictures from an early spring walk.  I used Kraft card stock, Studio Calico's Classic Calico paper.  To add a little punch of color, I used some left over pieces from My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing Line.

I will be back to share my projects with Echo Park Note to Self in a couple days. For now I need to go get a little packing done.  Have a wonderful Friday and a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS